Henry Schein Announces Lineup of New Products, Software, and Equipment at the Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting
- Product Demonstrations from 3Shape, Ackuretta, A-Dec,
ACTEON, Convergent Dental, DCI, Dentsply Sirona, DEXIS, Digital Doc, Medit, Planmeca, and SprintRay
- New Products, Including the CARINA™ Digital Intraoral Sensors
- Display of End-to-End 3D Printing Solutions from SprintRay
Visitors to the CMW meeting can explore the Company’s lineup of products, services, and solutions that can help optimize every step of the practice workflow, including:
- Digital equipment, technology solutions, and innovative business services (booth #3019);
- Software solutions including practice management, marketing, patient engagement, and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions from
Henry Schein One(booth #3016);
- Innovative merchandise products and limited time offers on Henry Schein Brand Products (booth #3019);
- Transition planning, sales, and valuations from Henry Schein Dental Practice Transitions and practice financing solutions from
Henry Schein Financial Services(booth #3019); and
- Negotiation services from Unitas PPO solutions, part of eAssist Dental Solutions’ revenue cycle management offerings. (booth #3012)
“As Team Schein embraces a human-touch model in a digital world, we are excited to connect with dental professionals onsite at the Chicago Midwinter meeting and showcase our comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,” said
Digital Solutions to Enhance Practice Efficiency
Throughout the meeting, Henry Schein will demonstrate the latest products and digital technology solutions, including lasers, scanners, and 3D printers. Members of the Henry Schein leadership team, along with representatives from 3Shape, Ackuretta, A-dec,
- 3Shape Trios® 5, Ackuretta 3D Printer, ACTEON HD Intraoral Camera, A-dec dental 511 chair, Convergent Dental all-tissue Solea® Laser, DCI
Edge Series5 Chair, Dentsply Sirona Primescan, Primescan Connect, Primemill, and Primeprint, DEXIS™ digital sensors, DTX 3D software, and IS3800 Scanners, Medit i700, Planmeca Emerald S Scanner, Planmeca Viso and Romexis software, Schick digital sensors, and SprintRay 3D Printer ecosystem.
The Henry Schein Dental booth will also feature the new CARINA digital intraoral sensor, which offers reliable imaging while also prioritizing simplicity for dental practitioners, featuring a one-size design with clipped corners and smooth edges to enhance patient comfort. Created with the digital workflow in mind, the sensors also connect easily into existing digital systems within the dental practice.
Optimizing Practice Management
Visitors to Henry Schein One’s booth can explore the Company’s portfolio of solutions all designed to ensure practice success, improve the patient experience, and enhance access to care, including:
- Patient Demand Generation: Officite, Sesame;
- Patient Relationship Management: Lighthouse 360®;
- Practice Management: Dentrix®, Dentrix Ascend®, Dentrix Enterprise®;
- Revenue Cycle Management: Dentrix QuickBill Premium;
- Dental Analytics: Jarvis Analytics; and
- Clinical Workflow: Dentrix Detect AI, Dentrix Ascend Voice.
Both Dentrix Detect AI and Dentrix Voice offer powerful tools to help doctors drive better clinical outcomes, enhanced efficiency, and higher revenues. Dentrix Detect AI is an AI enabled X-ray analysis tool, powered by VideaHealth’s FDA-cleared computer-assisted detection (
To learn more about Henry Schein’s presence at this year’s CMW, please visit https://henryscheinevents.com/.
Henry Schein operates through a centralized and automated distribution network, with a selection of more than 300,000 branded products and Henry Schein corporate brand products in our distribution centers.
A FORTUNE 500 Company and a member of the S&P 500® index, Henry Schein is headquartered in
For more information, visit Henry Schein at www.henryschein.com, Facebook.com/HenrySchein, and @HenrySchein on
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230219005022/en/