Solutions and Educational Courses Designed to help Enhance Practice Efficiency and Profitability
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 29, 2019 – Henry Schein Inc., (Nasdaq: HSIC) today announced its lineup of solutions and educational offerings available at the 2019 Yankee Dental Congress Meeting in Boston, MA. Visitors to the Yankee Dental Meeting will have the opportunity to learn how Henry Schein can help oral health professionals operate successfully and deliver quality patient care through its expansive portfolio of solutions and educational offerings. At the Henry Schein Dental booth (#2238), attendees can explore a variety of business, clinical, technology and supply chain solutions, including digital equipment and technology products, practice transitions and financial services, and practice management software solutions.
Enhancing Practice Efficiency Through Education
As part of Henry Schein's commitment to help customers increase practice efficiency and integrate digital technology into their practice with confidence, Henry Schein and its supplier partners will host a series of educational courses presented by dental professionals and key opinion leaders, located in the Henry Schein Dental classroom – across from booth #2238.
- Thursday, January 31st, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.: Exceed with CEREC 101: The Basics – Presented by Dr. Gregory Wu, director of clinical operations for Onsite Dental Care of New England, and operator of a private practice in Westford, MA. This course focuses on the benefits of integrating digital impressions and/or CAD/CAM technology into a dental practice.
- Friday, February 1st, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Digital and Esthetic Dentistry: State of the Art – Located in the BCEC ballroom, this course will focus on how digital dentistry can help increase practice efficiency and will feature a complimentary breakfast, refreshments during the course, and networking opportunities for attendees. Presenting this course will be Dr. Chad Anderson, research instructor, and Dr. Gerard Kugel, associate dean of research, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry.
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Reinvesting in Your Practice to Create Long-Term Value – Presented by Trent Watrous, CPA is a dental specific CPA at WSW CPAs, PLLC in Nashville, TN. This course focuses on how to build wealth in a dental practice.
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Set Your Practice Apart with Digital Technology – Presented by Dr. William Davidson, an ISCD certified CAD/CAM instructor. Dr. Davidson also maintains a private practice in Northfield, OH. This course focuses on the positive impact that same-day dentistry and digital technology can have on patients and profitability.
- Saturday, February 2nd, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Blueprint to a Successful Dental Practice – Presented by Vanessa Bucheit, a practice development coach with 16 years of experience in the dental field. This course focuses on effectively lowering practice overhead costs while increasing production and profitability.
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: SOI = ROI: Increasing your Profitability with Sleep, Ortho, and Implants – Presented by Dr. Samuel Bollwinkel, a cosmetic dentist and president of the East Valley Dental Specialty Center, Gilbert, AZ who donates services to a local youth organization. This course focuses on the benefits of integrating new procedures into the practice workflow to help increase revenue, differentiate the practice, and enhance patient satisfaction.
To register for these courses at the Yankee Dental Congress meeting, please visit the registration page, and for more information about Henry Schein Dental's solutions and educational offerings featured at the meeting, please visit Henry Schein's events landing page.
About Henry Schein, Inc.
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is a health solutions network powered by people and technology. With more than 22,000 Team Schein Members serving more than 1 million customers globally, the Company is the world's largest provider of Business, Clinical, Technology, and Supply Chain solutions to enhance the efficiency of office-based dental, animal health, and medical practitioners. The Company also serves dental laboratories, government and institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care sites.
A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the S&P 500® and the Nasdaq 100® indexes, Henry Schein's network of trusted advisors provides health care professionals with the valued solutions they need to improve operational success and clinical outcomes. The Company offers customers exclusive, innovative products and solutions, including practice management software, e-commerce solutions, specialty and surgical products, as well as a broad range of financial services. Henry Schein operates through a centralized and automated distribution network, with a selection of more than 120,000 branded products and Henry Schein private-brand products in stock, as well as more than 180,000 additional products available as special-order items.
Headquartered in Melville, N.Y., Henry Schein has operations or affiliates in 34 countries. The company's sales reached a record $12.5 billion in 2017, and have grown at a compound annual rate of approximately 15 percent since Henry Schein became a public company in 1995. For more information, visit Henry Schein at www.henryschein.com, Facebook.com/HenrySchein, and @HenrySchein on Twitter.